50+ Vacancies for the post of LDCs, postmen and multitasking staff
Government of India is inviting deserving candidates from the sports arena to apply for vacant posts in the Haryana Postal circle. An opportunity to be the part of a growing sector and be the part of the Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant- 25+ posts
- Postman/Mail Guard-18posts
- LDC in PAO – 1 post
- Multi Tasking Staff Staff (MTS)- 25+ posts
Salary and Pay scale
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Level 4 Rs.25500 – 81100/-
- Postman / Mail Guard: Level 3 Rs. 21700 – 69100/-
- LDC in PAO: Level 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- MTS: Level 1 Rs. 18000 – 56900/-
- Age Criteria
18-25 years for MTS
18-27 years for all the other posts
- Educational Qualifications
Assistant / Postman / LDC: Matriculation and Higher Secondary Pass from a recognized board or equivalent.
MTS: 10th standard / Matric Pass from a recognized board.
How to Apply
Selection Process – Written Assessment (computer based exam) followed by interview.
Eligible and interested candidate can apply through Haryana Postal Circle official portal.
Last Date of Submission – 29th September,2021; 5.30.pm